About receiving OYS SPORTS points
- Register as our VIP member to get 200 points.
- You’ll earn 5 point for every dollar spent on your purchase. Points will be credited to your account once you confirm The order.
- We want to celebrate your birthday! Celebrate a birthday to get 1000 points. Make sure you let us know at least one month in advance — otherwise, you'll have to wait until next year.
- Follow us on Instagram through our rewards system to get 200 points.
About receiving OYS SPORTS referred coupon
Share our referral link to give your friends $5 off coupon and and encouraging them to try out our brand. We'll send you $5 off coupon when they make a first purchase.
How to spend OYS SPORTS rewards points
- To turn points into a reward, you will need to log into your VIP account and click on the Menu Rewards to open the rewards panel.
- click on All rewards. If you do have enough points, there will be a Redeem button.
- To redeem points on variable rewards, you will need to use the points slider to select the amount of point you would like to spend, then click Redeem
- Upon clicking redeem, you will be taken to a page that shows the discount amount of code with a button to Apply code which will automatically apply that discount amount to the checkout.
About returning OYS SPORTS points
- If an unpaid order is cancelled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your points account.
- If you request a return, the points for returned item will reverted to your account along with your refund.If it's a partial return, points will be returned based on a percentage of the product's price.
- If the cancellation order/refund occurs outside the validity period of the points, expired points will not be refunded, and the user can view the records in the point details.
- If the return occurs after you have confirmed receipt, points from the original order will be returned to your points account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted, they will start being deducted from points that are expiring. If your points account does not have enough balance, points will be deducted until it reaches 0.
Once a customer has redeemed their points for a reward, the reward will remain in your account until you decide to use it on a purchase. Points are not automatically returned to a your account if a reward is redeemed and not used.